Terms & Conditions
Event Cinema Buy $50 Get $55 Value Promotion
November/ December 2016
This promotion can only be entered with Event Cinema $50 gift card purchases made at New World supermarket between November 28th – December 12th 2016 from any participating New World Supermarket.
Name of the promotion is ‘Buy a $50 Event Cinema Gift Card at New World and get an Extra $5 loaded for Free’
The offer of 10%/ $5 extra value on Event Cinema gift cards purchased at New World during the promotion period, only applies to a $50 Event Cinemas gift card purchase. No other denominations are valid for receipt of a bonus $5 added to that purchase.
Offer not valid on any other epay Giftstation gift card.
Offer exclusive to Event Cinemas $50 denomination gift cards purchased at New World supermarkets during the specified promotional period.
How To Earn
Purchase a $50 Event Cinema gift card from New World supermarkets during the promotion period and automatically receive an amount of $55 loaded onto that Event Cinemas gift card at point of purchase.
One bonus $5 value add per $50 Event Cinemas gift card only.
Epay Giftstation terms and conditions apply. See website for details.
The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Stores/brands listed are not liable for any prizes that go missing in the post, and stores/brands listed may amend the terms or terminate the promotion at any time.
Standard epay Giftstation purchasing terms and conditions apply. See these at www.giftstation.co.nz
Prezzy card is issued by Kiwibank Limited
Effective 9 May 2013. By purchasing or using the card, you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”), and the card fees (“Fees”) set out at www.prezzycard.co.nz (“Website”). Our customer services numbers are: 0800 450 509 (NZ) or if you are overseas call us on +64 4 803 1640. IMPORTANT NOTICE: As from 9 May 2013 Prezzy card is issued by Kiwibank Limited. If you have a card that states that it is issued by Kiwibank Limited, then these Terms form a contract between you and Kiwibank Limited. If you have a card that states that it is issued by New Zealand Post Limited, then as from 9 May 2013: (1) New Zealand Post Limited assigns all its rights and obligations under the terms and conditions for your Prezzy card to Kiwibank Limited, and Kiwibank Limited assumes those rights and obligations; and (2) provided it hasn’t expired or been cancelled, your card is still valid for use, but these Terms replace all previous terms and conditions applying to your card, and form a contract between you and Kiwibank Limited.
Key to know:
Prezzy card is issued by Kiwibank Limited.
- Expiry: Your card can’t be used after the expiry date printed on the front of the card. Unused value remaining on expiry will automatically be forfeited.
- Registration: Registering your card gives you access to two key benefits of the Visa platform: you can dispute unauthorised transactions, and if you report the card lost or stolen, we can cancel it and provide you a replacement carrying over any unused value (minus fees). We can’t do this if you don’t register your card.
- Fees: Fees apply for currency conversion, using the customer service line, disputing a transaction, online ordering and replacement cards. These are deducted from unused value on the card. See the Website for details.
- Stored value: The card is prepaid and non-reloadable. Similar to a gift voucher, you are pre-paying for the right to purchase goods and services up to the value available on the card, from selected merchants who accept Visa transactions electronically. You cannot withdraw cash, or redeem the card for cash, or get money back if the card is lost or stolen. You can give the card as a gift, but must not re-sell it.
- Updates to terms/fees: We can update the Terms and Fees by posting the changes to the Website. Changes take effect automatically 14 days after posting, except that the period is 90 days for any change to these Terms that materially increases your liability to us, or has a material adverse impact on your ability to access and spend the unused value on the card, except where our reason for making the change is to enable us to comply with law. Our changes to the Terms and Fees will never be applied retrospectively.
- Limits on card use: The card doesn’t work in manual card imprinters or ATMs, and can’t be used for taxis, automated fuel dispensers or gambling, or where a merchant requires identity verification against the card details. The card also can’t be used at any merchant who requires you to set up direct debits, recurring payments or payment instalments on the card. Other:
- No Interest: There is no interest payable to you on value loaded onto the card.
- Who owns the card: The card remains our property. You can use the card in accordance with these Terms, or give your card to another person to use in accordance with these Terms.
- Sign your card: The card user must sign the card immediately, with their usual signature, in the space provided on the back of the card. You must not use your card before you have signed it.
- Exceeding the value on the card: The way that certain merchants charge or process payments can sometimes result in a charge on the card which exceeds the unused value, without the card declining. Common examples are hotels, motels and car rental agencies. You can guard against this by checking your available value regularly, and confirming with merchants (before you authorise a transaction) what they can charge on the card. You must not authorise or allow any transaction on the card where you know, or have reasonable grounds to expect, that it will exceed the unused value on the card.
- Foreign currency transactions: If you use your card for foreign currency transactions, the purchase amount will be converted into New Zealand dollars at a rate of exchange determined by Visa on the date it sends the purchase details to us and that sum will be deducted from the available unused value on the card.
- Your responsibility for transactions on your card: You are responsible for the use and safety of your card. You must not give your card or card details to anyone or let anyone else use your card (including family members, the police or our staff), unless your intention is that they will become the rightful holder of the card. You must not leave your card in an unattended purse or vehicle or anywhere another person could remove your card without being noticed.
- Lost or stolen card: You must notify us immediately if your card has been lost or stolen by calling the customer service number. This also applies if the details on your card (such as card number and expiry date) have or might have been disclosed to an unauthorised party. If your card is lost or stolen before you have registered it, we will not be able to stop, cancel or replace the stolen card, because we will not be able to identify it as your card. Prezzy card Terms and Conditions