All prices quoted on www.giftstation.co.nz are in New Zealand dollars
- The merchants available at epay Gift Station are subject to change. We make no guarantee that the merchants will remain the same or that a particular merchant will be available at all times. See the complete list of current merchants at www.giftstation.co.nz
- Your use of any gift card purchased from epay Gift Station is subject to the limitations and terms and conditions of the merchant whose gift card you have purchased. epay Gift Station is not responsible for any restrictions or terms and conditions of any merchant's gift card.
- epay Gift Station is not responsible for merchants that are no longer in business or that change their location(s). Any merchant locations listed at this site are listed as a guide only and epay Gift Station does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
- epay Gift Station does not assume responsibility or liability for the actions, product, or content of any merchant.
- epay Gift Station does not send physical product to international addresses.
- All prices quoted on www.giftstation.co.nz are in New Zealand dollars
- All orders are sent via courier to a physical New Zealand address only, no PO Box's permitted.
- All orders are subject to a verification process, and any information submitted that does not verify with a customer's financial institutions may cause delays.
- epay Gift Station is not responsible for orders that are not received due to the customer inputting incorrect or incomplete delivery information.
- epay Gift Station gift cards will not be exchanged and are not subject to returns for credit or refunds.
Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
- epay Gift Station will not replace a gift card that is lost or stolen after being received.
- If an order has not arrived at the customer's delivery location within 13 days of the date it is sent, epay Gift Station may cancel and replace such order, provided the holder submits to epay Gift Station a properly completed Affidavit of Lost Card within 60 days of the date it is sent. Upon receipt of such affidavit and provided a balance remains on the gift card(s) from such order, epay Gift Station will initiate a review process. The gift card may or may not be replaced, depending upon the outcome of such review. epay Gift Station will not replace any lost or stolen gift cards if the Affidavit of Lost Card is not received within the 60-day period. To initiate the investigation, you should use our Contact Us page on thios website.
Validity and Expiration
- All gift cards have a period of validity. The expiration date of the value on a gift card is calculated from the date of purchase or last recharge. Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use. The expiration term varies by merchant and is set out in the Card Conditions' section for each merchant's gift card on this site.
- Most gift card balances can be checked online at www.giftstation.co.nz
Terms posted online on 24 April 2013.
BP – EPAY – P13 and p1 Buy an epay gift card and AASF Swipe to Win Promo
AASF Swipe to Win Promotion
Terms and Conditions.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are registered members of the AA Smartfuel programme. Employees of the Promoter and BP Oil NZ and their immediate families, as well as the owners, managers, and staff of each Participating Store (“Agents”) and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Employees of AA Smartfuel Limited or The New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated (NZAA), and their immediate families, are also ineligible to enter. The Promotor reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the promotion.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am 26th November 2018 and closes at 11:59pm 20th January 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the promotion, purchase any epay gift card (“Qualifying Products”) from a participating BP Connect or BP 2go Service Station (“Participating Stores”) in one transaction during the Promotional Period, and swipe an AA Membership or registered AA Smartfuel card at the time of purchase (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- You may enter as many times as you like provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of the Qualifying Products in one transaction.
- There is 1 of 4 prizes of a $250 worth of prezzy cards. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be drawn at 12.00pm on 25th January 2019 at the offices of Radium, which has its registered office at Level 3, 10 Hutt Road, Lower Hutt. The Prizes will be awarded to the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries.
- Each winner will be the person listed as the primary cardholder on the winning AA Membership or AA Smartfuel account (regardless of who made the Qualifying Purchase). Neither the Promoter, BP Oil New Zealand Limited, nor Radium will be responsible in any way for any disputes arising as a result of entries being submitted by persons other than the primary card holder.
- In the event that a winner is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to that Winner’s parent or guardian, in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The winners will be contacted by phone to the phone number listed on the nominated AA Membership or AA Smartfuel accounts associated with the winning entries. Entrants should ensure their contact details on their AA Membership or AA Smartfuel accounts are current and correct.
- If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, the prize is forfeited, or if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within seven days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so.
- In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of or participation in a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the Winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the Winner’s name, photograph and likeness for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter. Winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose.
- The Promoter and its agents collect and hold personal information provided with each entry to be used for the purposes of the promotion and in particular to notify the winners and to verify the identities of the winners. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held at AA Smartfuel, Level 1, 9 Anzac Street, Takapuna, New Zealand, or at such other place as is notified to the entrant on request. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and request correction of their personal information and may do so by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The Promoter is EPAY New Zealand Limited.
Prezzy Card ONE CARD PROMOTION
- The Promoter of this promotion is Epay New Zealand, 5A Pacific Rise, Mt Wellington, Auckland, 1060. (“Promoter”).
- The promotion commences 26th November at 7am and closes 16th November (“Promotional Period”).
- This promotion is open to Onecard holders only shopping at Countdown supermarkets, owned by Woolworths NZ Limited, 80 Favona Rd, Favona, Auckland (“Woolworths NZ”). Please note that employees of Epay New Zealand and Progressive cannot be excluded from Onecard promotions.
Method of Entry
- For the duration of the Promotional Period, Countdown customers with a Onecard will receive one entry into the prize draw by either swiping their Onecard or entering their Onecard details at the time of purchase. Entry date for online purchases is the order delivery date (which must be within the Promotional Period). For the avoidance of doubt, customers will not be eligible to participate in this promotion if they do not swipe or enter their Onecard details at the time of purchase. Entries will not be accepted on a retrospective basis after the time of purchase.
- Customers can enter by purchasing a $50 Prezzy Card (“Participating Bonus Product”) from a Countdown supermarket or online and either swiping their Onecard or entering their Onecard details at the time of purchase. Entry date for online purchases is the order delivery date (which must be within the Promotional Period).
Entry is not limited per transaction. If more than 1 $50 Prezzy Card is purchased in a single transaction in-store or online, customers will be entitled to one entry for each $50 Prezzy Card purchased.
The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove or to introduce further Participating Bonus Products during the Promotional Period.
Prize is: 5x $1,000 Prezzy Cards
There will be 5x prizes of a $1,000 Prezzy Card for the duration of the Promotional Period (“Prize”). The Prizes will be couriered to the winners or sent to the nearest store for collection. Proof of ID must be shown upon pick up of prizes in store. The 5x winners must provide his or her address details or nearest Countdown store details to receive the prize.
- The winners will be determined by a single draw from all valid entries on the 17th December 2018.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email using the details listed on the Onecard database. If we are unable to reach you by telephone or email, we will send you a letter notifying you. It is up to entrants to ensure that their relevant details on the Onecard database are correct. Details can be updated via the website www.countdown.co.nz/onecard or by phoning the call centre on 0800 40 40 40.
- In the event a winner cannot be contacted, (that is, cannot be reached by telephone and/or does not respond to email) within [48 hours/a week] of each prize draw, we will send the winner a letter giving a further 3 weeks from the date of the letter to get in touch with us. If we still do not get a response following our letter, a winner will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner will have their details published on the Countdown website for 3 months following the draw date. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to his or her name and/or photograph being used for such publicity purposes as reasonably determined by the Promoter. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation. The winner can be viewed at https://www.countdown.co.nz/onecard/onecard-competitions/onecard-competition-winners
- If a winner is under the age of 18, the Prize may, at the discretion of the Promoter be awarded to the winner’s legal parent or guardian.
Exclusions and Liability
- The Promoter and Woolworths NZ Ltd will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- The Promoter and Woolworths NZ Ltd and their related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, or availing themselves of any prize, except as required by law.
- The Promoter and Woolworths NZ Ltd are not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
Use of Personal Information
- By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
General Terms and Conditions
- By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have complied with all of your obligations under the Onecard terms and conditions. The Promoter and Woolworths NZ Ltd reserve the right to deem that your entry is void should you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.